lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

LET´S COOK WITH AMELIE

Good morning!!!
That´s my first post,and I´m so glad to do that kind of blog,because I love to cook with my students,and I wish I could do it someday with my kids aswell.
In this first post I want to show you how important is for them to learn english in different ways,not only in the school,learning how to write,or to read and how to do several things and activities to learn english,it´s also important,to teach them vocabulary like food,drinks,or ingredients,and that´s what I want to do!
The first thing I want to tell you,is that I´m an english teacher in a great school,and I have the great chance because once a month,some of my school students come to my house to learn how to do pastries,cupcakes and all that stuff,that I love!
If you have kids,it´s great to spend some time with them,and you´re also teaching them not only how to cook,you´re teaching things like,vocabulary,listening,speaking,reading,and habits,sharing,to be patient,to be organized…

In this first activity I would like to play with them with different ingredients,teach them vocabulary,and also we´re going to read and write in our own recipe notebook,our next recipe to cook.
Have a great day!!!



BASIC INGREDIENTS:


                                                                  FLOUR:



BROWNS SUGAR:




EGGS:



WHITE SUGAR:




BUTTER:



OIL:





KITCHEN UTENSILS:









2 comentarios:

  1. Good afternoon!! Wooow I like your blog so much!! It's very original!!
    I think that cooking is a very funny idea to learn english. You can teach different vocabulary and the students can enjoy doing different activities.
    I have read that your students go to your home!! I'm so surprised!!!
    I will follow your blog!
    Best wishes!
    If you want to see my blog, this is the link: http://monenglishcorner.blogspot.com.es
    Hope you like it!
    Montse

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amelie Hello, I loved your blog, I think the theme is very successful and if we think of the children. There is also a lot of very striking and attractive to children who visit your blog images. Are also very well structured steps in each recipe are very interesting, sure put into practice some with my kids.
    Congratulations therefore going to be a very useful blog.
    Very good idea!

    A greeting.
    Leticia

    ResponderEliminar